Subscribe to Blog via Email
You can hire me as part of your social media influencer program as long as it’s beneficial to:
- my audiences
I currently have around 100,000 Twitter followers and 30,000 to 80,000 people per month read this blog. I share content through those channels as well as occasional live videos and Instagram.
My audience is made up of about 42 percent United States-based and 58 percent international outside of the U.S. The United Kingdom, Germany and India make up a big part of the international audience.
- Opinions and test-runs of new products (if they might be of interest to my audience)
- Sponsored tweets, LinkedIn and Facebook posts
- Blog posts (See examples from the 2017 Adobe Summit here).
Many in my audience are:
- Chief marketing officers (or equivalent)
- Digital content producers
- Social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Digital marketing teams
- Web teams
- Business owners
- Communications professionals
I’m sorry, but I typically don’t accept payment in “exposure” or “the opportunity” to participate. 🙂 In all seriousness, here’s a guide for my pricing structure:
- Pricing starts at $3,000 per engagement. Specific pricing depends on the specific needs, campaigns, timing, etc.
Travel cost (first-class/business air travel is added to the fee and I’m happy to send you a proposal once you share the details, times, locations with me.) I’m 6’4” (almost 2 meters).
I’m looking forward to working with you.
Please use the form below to contact me now:
Other ways to contact me:
- Phone: 1-319-389-9853
No need to hire me right now, but like what you see? Consider tweeting this:
Articles may include affiliate links. Content is accurate to the best of my knowledge at time of publication. Not personal advice.
FREE: Organizational storytelling is hard! Set up a free consultation here to make it easier: