Estimated read time: 1 minutes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
I’m happy to run a sponsored content program with you as long as it’s beneficial to:
- my audiences
I currently have around 69,000 Twitter followers and tens of thousands of people per month read this blog.
My podcast and livestreams have been downloaded over 150,000 times from 100-plus countries.
Examples of recent sponsored projects:
- Can content intelligence take the chaos out of content creation?
- Making livestreaming easier for beginners
- The top barriers companies face to convert website visitors into known traffic and how to overcome them
- Event coverage – includes live social media posts on your and my channels.
- Opinions and test-runs of new products (if they might be of interest to my audience)
- Sponsored tweets, LinkedIn and Facebook posts
- Blog posts (See examples from the 2017 Adobe Summit here).
Many in my audience are:
- Chief marketing officers (or equivalent)
- Digital content producers
- Social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Digital marketing teams
- Web teams
- Business owners
- Communications professionals
I’m sorry, but I typically don’t accept payment in “exposure” or “the opportunity” to participate. 🙂
If you already have content I also offer sponsored submitted posts.
To inquire about specifics please use the form below to send me your project request and I’ll send you a fair quote.
I’m looking forward to working with you.
Please use the form below to send your project request now:
Other ways to contact me:
- Phone: 1-319-389-9853